Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 7
Good to hear from you, Kingran.

Can't say I agree with your inflation prognostication but who really knows? (The Shadow!) I think it will start deflating by mid-year. But, again, who knows?

My REIT portfolio has really grown since I left Fooldom. And I am a subscriber to the Fool's Real Estate Winners premium service which is only $299 annually. Pretty good picks, but most of which I had already owned.

My REITs as of today: ABR, BRX, CUBE, EPR, KIM, MPW, NNN, O, PFE, ROIC (still!), SLG, SRC, STAF, STOR and WPC.

Also, own WD (Real Estate but not a REIT) since about April or May 2020 and it has been phenomenal! (It was a recommendation of one of the other Fool premium services.) And just recently bought some shares in DFH (a small cap non-REIT) which aspires to be another NVR.

Looking at BOMN (another non-REIT), which is a newbie conglomerate that includes some real estate companies. Also, looking at PINE, a new, tiny cap REIT.

My overall portfolio is doing very well and weathering this downturn well with very little "red" to show because I have been in most of the companies for so long.

I like being a long-term investor who doesn't trade much.

(One of my big time gainers that I have owned since 2013 is AAPL (obviously, a non-REIT); up 990% as of today. It's in my taxable account so I am loathing the day when I might sell because of the long-term cap gain taxes but will do so (one of these days) incrementally.)

David
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.