Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Thank you for your unbias concern for all of us. I read some of your post about CTSX (or whatever) and do see that you got caught.

I think most of us now wish we had pulled Trenchrat's little trick, but we didn't. So what do we do now if we bought in at say 35 or 50, sell? and watch CREE bottom out at say 77 (a la Trenchrat) and then what, buy it back at maybe 110.

I have seen nothing so far that would lead me to believe there has been some change in CREE's fundamentals. I also have no reason to believe that First Call or any other analyst is better informed about CREE's forwad earnings than CREE's CEO is.

I do however see the Lemming Effect! And maybe a lot of mutual funds that would like to get out of this stock before it turns into a loss.

Here's hoping that in 6-9 months, this summer will be an interesting memory.

Hey Caveman2, do you do tranqs?
Carol

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.