No. of Recommendations: 27
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video/muslim-protesters-torch-buddh...

Fires rage at Buddhist temples in Bangladesh after hundreds of Muslim demonstrators set fires after they complained a Buddhist man insulted Islam in a Facebook posting.

Members of the Buddhist minority in the southeast of the country said unidentified people were bent on upsetting peaceful relations between Muslims and Buddhists.

At least four temples came under attack. Some 15 Buddhist homes were also damaged.

Later, Buddhist demonstrators took to the streets, staging their own demonstration and calling for peace.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3374/sinai-christians

In events being ignored not only by the Egyptian authorities, but also by the mainstream media and human rights organizations in the West, Muslim terrorists have in recent weeks attacked Christian families and forced them out of their homes and businesses in the Sinai town of Rafah. The terrorists have threatened to pursue their jihad against Christians until all of them leave the Sinai.
---------------------------------------------------
Hoover Dam!, er, no wait, Roads! No, um, Paraguay! Hmmmm, oh wait i got it, The Crusades!
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
The Crusades!

Well, the Buddhists are getting payback for the Crusades. :-)

Mike
No. of Recommendations: 21
These terrorists have shown absolutely no consideration to President obama's re-election campaign, even after the President received the coveted endorsements of Ahmadinejad and Chavez.
No. of Recommendations: 84
Hoover Dam!, er, no wait, Roads! No, um, Paraguay! Hmmmm, oh wait i got it, The Crusades!

Army of God (United States): Army of God (AOG) is a Christian terrorist anti-abortion organization that sanctions the use of force to combat abortion in the United States
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_God_(United_States)

Hutaree Christian Militia: "In an indictment against the nine unsealed on Monday, the Justice Department said they were part of a group of apocalyptic Christian militants who were plotting to kill law enforcement officers in hopes of inciting an antigovernment uprising, the latest in a recent surge in right-wing militia activity."
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/30/us/30militia.html

Christian Phalangist militia: The Sabra and Shatila massacre was the slaughter of between 762 and 3,500 Palestinian and Lebanese Shiite civilians, by a Lebanese Christian Phalangist militia, in the Sabra and Shatila Palestinian refugee camps in Beirut, Lebanon between September 16 and September 18, 1982, during the Lebanese civil war.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila_massacre

Murder in Milwaukee: The killing spree by Wade Michael Page on the Sikh Gurudwara in Milwaukee that left seven dead including Page’s own death in a hail of bullets is an act of Christian terrorism. Page was a member of a skinhead band, End Apathy, that advertised the evils of multiculturalism and advocated white power.
http://www.religiondispatches.org/dispatches/guest_bloggers/...

Mass murder in Norway by Christian extremist: Andersen said the suspect posted on websites with Christian fundamentalist tendencies. A Norwegian dressed as a police officer gunned down at least 84 people at an island retreat before being arrested, police said Saturday. Investigators are still searching the surrounding waters, where people fled the attack, which followed an explosion in nearby Oslo that killed seven.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/07/22/explosion-damages-bu...

Tripura and Assam: The National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT), a rebel group operating in Tripura, North-East India, has been described as engaging in terrorist violence motivated by their Christian beliefs.[14] The NLFT is currently proscribed as a terrorist organization in India.[15][16] It is classified by the National Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism as one of the ten most active terrorist groups in the world, and has been accused of forcefully converting people to Christianity.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

The Lord's Resistance Army, a cult guerrilla army engaged in an armed rebellion against the Ugandan government, has been accused of using child soldiers and committing numerous crimes against humanity; including massacres, abductions, mutilation, torture, rape, and forced child labour as soldiers, porters, and sex slaves.[52] A quasi-religious movement that mixes some aspects of Christian beliefs with its own brand of spiritualism,[53][54] it is led by Joseph Kony, who proclaims himself the spokesperson of God
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

If you'd like more, look up The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord. Lambs of Christ. The Freemen Community. Phineas Priesthood. Army of God. Aryan Republican Army. Defensive Action. Concerned Christians. And the ever popular KKK, which went after Jews, Catholics, and blacks for decades in this country.

But I understand. For you, it's all about the Muslims.
No. of Recommendations: 5
Ha ha! Took you all day to look those up. I'll have more examples tomorrow, you can cut and paste this same post tomorrow....and the next day.....and the next day......and the next day.
No. of Recommendations: 4
I forgot one, it's easy to miss reports of muslim violence, i mean who can keep up:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10/boko-haram-islamists...

Terrorists broke into a dormitory in northeastern Nigeria and shot several students dead. The Boko Haram members suspected in the attack killed from 26 to 46 people in the attack.
RTT News reported:

At least 26 people, mostly students, have been killed in an attack by unidentified gunmen on a college hostel in Nigeria’s north-eastern Adamawa state, media reports citing local officials said late on Tuesday.

Gunmen wearing military uniforms reportedly stormed the hostel of Mubi Polytechnic in Mubi town, and identified their victims by name before killing them by shooting or stabbing.

The killed included students from the Mubi Polytechnic and a nearby health technology school, as well as two security guards and a retired soldier.

The motive of the attack is not yet clear. Nevertheless, police did not rule out the possibility of the attack linking to a recent student union election as the attackers seemed to know their victims by name.

Some media reports speculated that the attack might have been carried out by the radical Boko Haram Islamist group. They noted that dozens of people with suspected links to the Boko were recently arrested from the town.

Notably, Nigeria’s northern regions are predominantly Muslim, with the South being dominated by Christians. The Boko sect is based in the mainly Muslim north and campaigns against Western education, which it considers as anti-Islamic.

Boko Haram issued a threat earlier this week on YouTube following the release of an anti-Mohammad movie in the US.
---------------------------------------------------------
You're up.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Tribal nonsense
No. of Recommendations: 14
it's easy to miss reports of muslim violence, i mean who can keep up

They attack Christians, Jews, other Muslims of different sects and, more recently, Buddhists. Liberals like Goofy support this because they don't practice discrimination -- they're equal-opportunity attackers.

--fleg
No. of Recommendations: 0
They attack Christians, Jews, other Muslims of different sects and, more recently, Buddhists. Liberals like Goofy support this because they don't practice discrimination -- they're equal-opportunity attackers.

--fleg

Well, with the exception of Jews, Buddhists and Muslims liberals attack the same groups.
No. of Recommendations: 9
Goofy,

My gawd, face reality. Have some balls.

Goodness gracious. Talk about political expediency.
Goofy,

My gawd, face reality. Have some balls.
-------------------------------------
He can't, his bathwater sipping army would be disappointed. He's stuck in that position no matter how much more violent muslims get as compared to any other religion on the planet.
He can't, his bathwater sipping army would be disappointed. He's stuck in that position no matter how much more violent muslims get as compared to any other religion on the planet.

I heard the army was pretty teed off, they wanted Cherry flavoring, but Goofy was adamant the Orange Kool-Aid gave him that special Coppertone coloring
No. of Recommendations: 3
The Militant Athiests won't care.

Truth is, they are using Muslims no different than Mullah Omar used the little boys he trained into jihadists.

Militant Athiests hate Christianity, and right now they see Islam as their proxy. Buddhism on the other hand is just a passing hobby that some Leftists dabble in just for fashion's sake so this won't offend them at all.

The FUN part is, Islam is KICKING BUTT in Europe. Changing identities of whole nations, forcing Europeans to accept raw, hard Islam , and rebuffing bullcrap "assimilation" attempts by the scared Europeans.

Slowly Europeans are learning to be more reverent, and they better, or they are gonna get "taught" by those that the Left is currently using.

Oh, btw, by "kick butt" and "taught", I'm referring to Muslim Europeans writing letters to the editor, or staging peaceful protests. I'm in no way cheering Americans losing their freedom of speech, or European athiests running for their lives as their consulates burn to the ground.

If I had the means, I'd relocate 100,000 Muslims to Paris tonight, and assist them in finding mosques, community centers, and anything else they need to make France more "like home". Then, San Francisco next.

May the day come where Militant Athiests are bowed in prayer and facing Mecca.

The day will come.

JediG
btw lol@red courtesy phone.
it's easy to miss reports of muslim violence, i mean who can keep up

--flegf

>>>>>>>>
they also attack and kill women, you don't have to look too much against their harsh rules concerning the behavior of women. More like slavery.....it's a backwards religion stuck in the Dark Ages.
it's a backwards religion stuck in the Dark Ages

But they're nice.
Hey Goofster,

Let's really examine this problem.

Add up all of the deaths from all of those Christian groups for their entire history.

Compare that number to the deaths caused by one of the violent Muslim groups in one attack.

Would you care to make a wager over which number is larger?

Now don't you feel very foolish for trying to turn a mole hill into a mountain? Won't you now endeavor to turn your attention to the truly violent religion (that's Muslims in case you haven't been paying attention)?
Hey Goofster. blah, blah, blah, etc...

You know that he's a lost cause, right?
Hey Goofster. blah, blah, blah, etc...

You know that he's a lost cause, right?

Yeah Wolf, but he continues to dominate the boards....with huge recs. Many people love reading him on the boards.
But I understand. For you, it's all about the Muslims.

GH

Certainly there are examples of "Christians" who commit terrorist acts. However equating these terrorist crimes with the numerically greater number of Muslim terrorist acts is ridiculous.

You folks on the left side of the aisle appear to be math challenged and do not appear to have a grasp of probability (If I were a poker player, I'd love to play poker for money with you guys).

Mike
If I had the means, I'd relocate 100,000 Muslims to Paris tonight, and assist them in finding mosques, community centers, and anything else they need to make France more "like home". Then, San Francisco next.

May the day come where Militant Athiests are bowed in prayer and facing Mecca.

The day will come.

JediG

More Muslims to San Fran? Gingko100 will look great in her burka. I wonder if Islam allows designer colors for burkas or if she'll be stuck with basic black? Of course we guys won't be able tell what she looks like, but we'll assume she looks great. <g>

Islam is most definitely a better deal for the males.

Mike
Would you care to make a wager over which number is larger?

Jim2B

Jim,

The guy is obviously math challenged and does not understand probability.

Mike
Yeah Wolf, but he continues to dominate the boards....with huge recs. Many people love reading him on the boards

Maybe it's the 8.5 years I spent working in the mental health field, but I avoid toxic people and debating with the mentally ill. I gave at the office.
Sorry folks...Obama knows his sh*t. He sounds competetent.

Again, not substance, but reality.

We are screwed. Mitt IN NO WAY put down Obama.....

WE are F*cked....people.
Yeah Wolf, but he continues to dominate the boards....with huge recs. Many people love reading him on the boards

Maybe it's the 8.5 years I spent working in the mental health field, but I avoid toxic people and debating with the mentally ill. I gave at the office.
----------------------------------------------
AOL is being quite the devils advocate right now, my guess is he's tipping a few back.
AOL is being quite the devils advocate right now, my guess is he's tipping a few back.

Say what you will......but Obama is winning. Maybe, you'll slam a few because of it.

Say what you will......but Obama is winning. Maybe, you'll slam a few because of it.
------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, i don't think he's winning. I don't think it's a blow-out, but i think Romney is doing better. I guess we'll have to disagree.
"Certainly there are examples of "Christians" who commit terrorist acts. However equating these terrorist crimes with the numerically greater number of Muslim terrorist acts is ridiculous.

You folks on the left side of the aisle appear to be math challenged and do not appear to have a grasp of probability (If I were a poker player, I'd love to play poker for money with you guys)." - Mike

-------------------

The difference between the Muslim terrorists and Christian terrorists are....

the Christian terrorists, besides a much lower number of adherents, is that Christian terrorists are a bunch of good ol' boy doofus drunk disorganized illiterate rednecks who practice their terrorism on the weekends. They ride around in big 4-wheel drive trucks with Rebel flags on them and shoot guns at beer cans and deer crossing signs.

Whereas Muslim terrorists are well organized, sober, intelligent, with powerful wealthy backers who have a never ending supply of oil money to carry out their terrorist acts.

Our Christian terrorists will never be able to compete against their Muslim terrorists.

Artie
You know what the superficial factor is ?? The depth of the voice? Lower voices takes precidence....
Whereas Muslim terrorists are well organized, sober, intelligent, with powerful wealthy backers who have a never ending supply of oil money to carry out their terrorist acts.

Art

Yep. Look at the backgrounds of the Muslim terrorists and you see a lot of educated men - doctors, engineers, etc.

Mike
"Yep. Look at the backgrounds of the Muslim terrorists and you see a lot of educated men - doctors, engineers, etc." - Mike

Look at the backgrounds of the Christian terrorists and you see a lot of beer and moonshine swizzling high school dropouts. Their highest aspiration in life is to own a trailer and a four wheel drive F150 Ford truck with oversized tires on it.

Art
Hoo boy those Hutaree fiends:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutaree

Excerpt:

On May 3, 2010 a federal judge ordered that all nine members be freed on bond until their trial, saying that prosecutors were not able to demonstrate that the defendants would pose a danger if released.[12] On March 28, 2012, a judge found the government's conspiracy case against the members based on their protected free speech to be baseless. Only a few weapons charges remain.

------

You got nuthin' there. Go home and get your [bleep!] shine box!
No. of Recommendations: 4
Hoo boy those Hutaree fiends:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutaree

------------------

Plus what, there are like 6 of them? And all their neighbors, friends, and relatives think they are a bunch of doofuses?

That is the difference between Muslim terrorists and Christian terrorists. We think our terrorists are clowns, ner'do-wells, losers, couldn't get a job, elevators doesn't quite go all the way to the top, not the brightest light bulb in the pack.....

Whereas Muslim terrorists are respected and thought of as heros and little children are encouraged to grow up to be suicide bombers and when a father and husband blows himself up his kids want to emulate him. One way instant ticket to paradise.

Big difference.

Art
Our Christian terrorists will never be able to compete against their Muslim terrorists.

Artie

--------------

Gasp! paraphrasing Dr. Strangelove, "What we have here is a terrorist gap"
"Gasp! paraphrasing Dr. Strangelove, "What we have here is a terrorist gap" - Bighairymike

You just can't compare our homegrown terrorists with the organized and wealthy gulf-oil terrorists of Al Queda and their ilk. They are in a league of their own.

Artie
ariechert: They are in a league of their own.

They're in a league of their own because they actually think that by sacrificing their lives, they'll meet up with 72 virgins and other nonsense. Like the kamikaze pilots of World War II, it's hard to defeat a foe who fights with no innate self-preservation.
ariechert: They are in a league of their own.

They're in a league of their own because they actually think that by sacrificing their lives, they'll meet up with 72 virgins and other nonsense. Like the kamikaze pilots of World War II, it's hard to defeat a foe who fights with no innate self-preservation.
----------------------------------------------------
....but goofyhoofy is "brilliant", so you two can't be right ;0).
"They're in a league of their own because they actually think that by sacrificing their lives, they'll meet up with 72 virgins and other nonsense. Like the kamikaze pilots of World War II, it's hard to defeat a foe who fights with no innate self-preservation."

I read an online article a while back that blamed some of the nuttiness of Islam on polygamy. First off they have large families and secondly, because of polygamy, there is an overabundance of young males. It is difficult for a young male to find a mate and get married because a lot of young women would rather be the second or third wife of a rich man than the first wife of a poor man. She is assured of a more comfortable lifestyle.

The problem is then what to do with all the excess frustrated young males? Telling them that if they die for Islam in Jihad when they get there they will be met by 72 virgins is exactly the opposite of what they have experienced in this life. So strapping on a bomb and blowing yourself up alleviates the need for a career or work or study or anything of that nature. All you have to do is die and you will find what this life has denied to you because of Polygamy.

Artie
"but goofyhoofy is "brilliant", so you two can't be right ;0)." - 2828

Goofyhoofy is brilliant and oftentimes his arguments stump ya'll. I don't have to agree with everything somebody believes or says to think they are brilliant.

I am a believer and believe in God and an afterlife. Goofyhoofy doesn't. He seems to be a hard core atheist and that is okay. It really doesn't matter to me. There are people I love who are conservative, Republican and people that I love who are liberal Democrats. It is irrelevant to me.

I am highly suspicious of free will and lean heavily towards fate and predestination. Perhaps it has to do with the way our brains are hardwired. Some of us are hardwired to be believers and some atheists, some of us are hardwired to be liberal and some hard wired to be conservative.

It is a temporary problem and after we cross over none of it will make a bit of difference.

Artie
"but goofyhoofy is "brilliant", so you two can't be right ;0)." - 2828

Goofyhoofy is brilliant and oftentimes his arguments stump ya'll. I don't have to agree with everything somebody believes or says to think they are brilliant.

I am a believer and believe in God and an afterlife. Goofyhoofy doesn't. He seems to be a hard core atheist and that is okay. It really doesn't matter to me. There are people I love who are conservative, Republican and people that I love who are liberal Democrats. It is irrelevant to me.

I am highly suspicious of free will and lean heavily towards fate and predestination. Perhaps it has to do with the way our brains are hardwired. Some of us are hardwired to be believers and some atheists, some of us are hardwired to be liberal and some hard wired to be conservative.

It is a temporary problem and after we cross over none of it will make a bit of difference.

Artie

>>>>>>>>>>

Art, do you believe you control your hands?
"Art, do you believe you control your hands?" - luckydog

I believe our lives are like a DVD of a movie. If I move my hands it was written in the movie script for me to move my hands. I believe our brains trick us into believing in free will. I believe the education of the soul is too important to leave up to chance.

Excerpt from Carl Turner's mystical experience:

"I knew that everything is perfect and happening according to some divine plan, regardless of all the things we see as wrong with the world."

http://www.beyondreligion.com/su_personal/dreamsvisions-kund...

Excerpt from Jame E's NDE description:

Yes I was not "told" anything in the light, as much as, I just knew everything there was to know. I knew why there was bad in the world, I knew why there was good, I knew that every little thing that will ever occur here, is exactly planned out, in order to bring about something else. Everything we have ever done or known or will know, is perfectly planned out and perfectly in tune.
whatever.....I believer God gave us free will, why would a loving God have some folks kill others? Doesn't make sense.. we will all pay for our actions, one way or the other.

I control what I say or do and when I get myself into trouble, it's because I wasn't receptive to those inner nudges that told me that it was wrong and not what my HP had in mind.

I can try to align my will with God's will every day and that means I have to get quiet and listen. Most folks, including get too busy and our minds are racing with 1000's of thoughts all the time.

okay, time to get off my azz and go to Costco to pick up Rx and get my flu shot.

LD
The problem is then what to do with all the excess frustrated young males? Telling them that if they die for Islam in Jihad when they get there they will be met by 72 virgins is exactly the opposite of what they have experienced in this life. So strapping on a bomb and blowing yourself up alleviates the need for a career or work or study or anything of that nature. All you have to do is die and you will find what this life has denied to you because of Polygamy.

Artie

I understand that there is also a lot of inbreeding among Muslims which is not good for the offspring. Add to this the fact that these guys cannot drink beer, cannot enjoy looking at attractive women who are not covered from head to toe, don't watch football, etc. No wonder so many of them are nuts.

Mike
"whatever.....I believer God gave us free will, why would a loving God have some folks kill others? Doesn't make sense.. we will all pay for our actions, one way or the other." - luckydog

What if this life is all an illusion and there is no death? Like a dream? So when you "wake up" on the other side you find out that everything you thought was real was really only "a dream in itself." Simply a way to teach the soul what it needed to learn, and it had to be emotional enough to last for eternity. The more emotional the experience the more powerful and long lasting the memory it creates.

Many physicists believe that our universe is some kind of strange holographic projection. If our universe is only a projection that would indicate that somewhere, maybe another dimension, there is a much more fundamental reality where our Universe is projected from.

excerpt from Michelle M's NDE description:
"I felt an understanding about life, what it was, is. As if it was a dream in itself. It's so very hard to explain this part. I'll try, but my words limit the fullness of it. I don't have the words here, but I understood that it really didn't matter what happened in the life experience, I knew/understood that it was intense, brief, but when we were in it, it seemed like forever. I understood that whatever happened in life, I was really ok, and so were the others here"

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/michelle_m's_nde.htm

Art
Boko Haram issued a threat earlier this week on YouTube following the release of an anti-Mohammad movie in the US.

I used to like Boko Haram's music. I wonder what happened to them.
Islam is most definitely a better deal for the males.

Unless you're homosexual, I'd venture.
Look at the backgrounds of the Christian terrorists and you see a lot of beer and moonshine swizzling high school dropouts. Their highest aspiration in life is to own a trailer and a four wheel drive F150 Ford truck with oversized tires on it.

Art

People with whom I identify not at all. In fact, what you described is pretty close to my idea of Hell.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I heard they went from 16 vestal virgins to 72.......inflation.
No. of Recommendations: 5
Art: Look at the backgrounds of the Christian terrorists and you see a lot of beer and moonshine swizzling high school dropouts. Their highest aspiration in life is to own a trailer and a four wheel drive F150 Ford truck with oversized tires on it.

Andrew: People with whom I identify not at all. In fact, what you described is pretty close to my idea of Hell.

As opposed to Islamic terrorists who:
cut peoples heads off by sawing at them with dull knives while their victims scream.
Gruesomely execute homosexuals
Cut the genitalia of their own women folk so that they cannot enjoy sex
Ban alcohol of all sorts
etc.

I can't see how anyone of any persuasion would be consider themselves better off in a place which is dominated by Muslims than one dominated by Christians.
"I can't see how anyone of any persuasion would be consider themselves better off in a place which is dominated by Muslims than one dominated by Christians." Jim

First off I'd venture to say that there are a whole lot more Muslim terrorists than Christian terrorists. Secondly I'm betting that Muslim are a whole lot more effective at organizing and recruiting and carrying out terrorist acts than our Christian terrorists.

Let's face it, in the terrorist department our Christian terrorists are a bunch of losers. Not very damn good at it.

Artie

They left for the coast.

--fleg
==============
They left for the coast.
-----------------

Thanks a lot. Now I have American Pie stuck in head.

arrete

When I read Art's posts I frequently hear Jim Morrison...

You know the day destroys the night
Night divides the day
Tried to run
Tried to hide
Break on through to the other side
Break on through to the other side
Break on through to the other side, yeah
==============
They left for the coast.
-----------------

So we were talking about Whiter Shade of Pale and you got American Pie stuck in your head? I suppose if we discuss In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, you'll spend the day hearing Stayin' Alive.

How long have you been free associating like this?

--fleg