No. of Recommendations: 9
Sorry if this is a repeat...I haven't been on PA in a couple of days and there are 322(!😜) posts since then...I'm too busy making masks for poll workers for June 9 election in Georgia. But I thought this video was significant. GOP is not leading, and some places they are literally letting us get COVID19. I went to get some supplies for mask making and the fabric shop workers had no masks so I mentioned this to them. They said the company said it was up to them! This clerk told me it was useless to wear them. That's where we are folks! I'm not going back there and I plan to tell their management. I just hope I wasn't exposed.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/brian-si...
original 12 min. video, article (other videos, twitter citations)
State Rep. Goes on Profanity-Laced Tirade After GOP Colleague Hid Positive COVID-19 Test
“I’ve spent so much of my time here trying to see beyond the blind, disgusting partisanship, and now that partisanship has grown deadly,” state Rep. Brian Sims said
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.