No. of Recommendations: 1
Got a few more new songs from teacher this morning....it's getting right interesting birdlady. :)
---

Well. tell me the names.

We're having a Friends and Family concert March 10. First one ever. We're playing stuff from all over. 14th century, 20th century - Shosticovich, Mozart, etc. The title of the concert is The Versatile Recorder. We picked up a new guy that brought in his C-bass. Whoa! Really low. It is fun! Um, also Down By the Riverside, In Dulci Jubilo, and The Husband Who Met His Match. If you want any, just email me, LD. Anything for you, sweetie.

arrete

>>>>>>>>>>
okay here they be.... :)

I believe by Drake, Graham,Shirl, Stillman I'm not familiar with title. He gave us music for 1st Soprano and Tenor, Swanee for 1st and 2nd Soprano and Tenor,.....he was to give us 2nd Soprano and Tenor but I see I have 2 copies of 1st Soprano and he also gave us 2nd Recorder for Embraceable You. So we'll be learning to play melodies.

I'm game for new music. :)

THe books we've used have old fav's and foreign....plus Christmas Carols which btw the season has passed. I love Ma Bella Bimba and O Mio Babbino Caro by Puccini....it has a high G and can certainly cause some squawks.

We did American Patrol yesterday and I can see us doing a military themed concert for Veterans some day or at least, I would like to.

Another one I like is Vive La Canadienne. :)

We do rounds at times. Kind of neat and boy does it make me focus...that can be a scary thing, one little drifting thought can throw me.

LD
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.