No. of Recommendations: 6
Great! Fun with Umm time!

Good evening, little one! Did your Monday go well for you? I planned to golf, but regrettably other priorities took the stage.

Well, let's get down to the business at hand. Read the sentence you quote once more. Did you do it? Great job! See the fourth word in? It's "staffed". I'd put blinking arrows all around it for you, but alas, this isn't PowerPoint. If staffed is an unfamiliar term, look it up. There should be no way to confuse "staffed" with Mueller "led" Special Counsel. Yet you did. Ever work on a staff? Ever led one? Your remarks make it plain you never had the pleasure.

Last para, first sentence of your post challenges something you leave unspecified. Am I to do your work for you? Nah. Gotta do better than that, little one!

Hey, Umm! Subject change. Remember that post when you called Trump an Anti-Semite and a couple hours later he announced the US moving its embassy to Jerusalem? Oh, I do! Hilarious! Israel's PM congratulating the move and Jerusalem celebrated with Trump banners on its streets.

Hey! Did you hear the latest the Anti-Semite Trump did today. He recognized Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights. What an Anti-Semite!

When do you plan to declare Ilhan Omar a Pro-Semite?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.