Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
The Impulse was in its first big car show over the weekend. Greenwood brings in close to 1,000 vehicles exhibited on 1-1/2 miles of closed streets in Seattle. Over 50,000 people attended - it was the biggest turn out we have ever seen.

Brought both the Holdenized 8 and the Isuzu Impulse. Instagram user oldmotors was there (you should follow him - you'll love) and featured my car on Monday. The link was forwarded to me and I started to write, "thanks, but that isn't my car, it looks like a press shot..." and then I paused, noticing the rivets in the front bumper where the front license plate bracket was, and the Greenwood participant sticker on the windshield.

WHOA! That's my car! So for the curious, here is the Isuzu Impulse post restore. For the outside all we did was give it a full on detail, clay bar and then four coats of wax, set with 5-minute detailer after, all by hand. Exterior black plastics treated with Carworxs Refinish Restorer, and new tires with one of the off the shelf tire shine products. That's it.

Picture was taken before 7 AM under cloudy conditions.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHKenuJjCrL/
Print the post  

Announcements

Disclaimer - Please Read
A message about professional advice.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.