Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 12
That's about 8 weeks too late, but Trump declared them essential. He said governors can call him, but phone call won't go well. I've heard at least one "expert" say Trump's actions are unconstitutional. I don't know, but it sure looks like Trump's action supports and defends his oath to the Constitution.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 11
Kayleigh McEnany was fabulous after that. Gave press 5 questions they should investigate over the weekend and get back to her with answers at the next briefing:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kayleigh-mcenany-scolds-media-...

She's a tiger. Makes the press look like kittens.

Rich
No. of Recommendations: 1
I saw it, Rich. She's great!
No. of Recommendations: 6
I’ve wondered for years - how hard is it for our side to find somebody who cuts them down without breaking a sweat? After all a bunch of us do it here every day. Guess somebody in the gop finally figured it out.
No. of Recommendations: 0
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52786242

Coronavirus: Over 40 Covid-19 cases traced to church service in Germany

That is one way to "thin the herd".
No. of Recommendations: 3
Coronavirus: Over 40 Covid-19 cases traced to church service in Germany

That is one way to "thin the herd".

No problem, I'll see your church and raise you a bunch of nursing homes:

https://nypost.com/2020/04/21/cuomo-coronavirus-nursing-home...

The state concedes that 3,448 residents of nursing homes or adult-care facilities are known to have died from the coronavirus, or nearly 25 percent of all deaths in New York. More than 2,000 of the total are in the five boroughs, and officials acknowledge that the real numbers are almost certainly higher.

Personally, I think several thousand deaths will "thin the herd" a bit more than the 40 at one service.

Kathleen
No. of Recommendations: 3
<The state concedes that 3,448 residents of nursing homes or adult-care facilities are known to have died from the corona virus, or nearly 25 percent of all deaths in New York.>

One has to be aware that many numbers have been manipulated.

If a nursing home resident with symptoms gets sent to a hospital where they die, they are not counted as a nursing home patient. So the real number is certainly higher than reported.

I also would like someone to clarify if there are any incentives for a death to be reported as a China virus death rather than say a heart attack or stroke death. If someone dies from a car accident but the autopsy indicates that they tested positive for the virus, how is the death recorded?

We all know that news organizations can cherry pick numbers that enhance their narrative while completely ignoring those that run counter to said narrative.

BG
No. of Recommendations: 0
No problem, I'll see your church and raise you a bunch of nursing homes:

Actually, you completely missed the rationale behind the thinking. At a nursing home or LTC facility, there are relatively few for the virus to infect. That is because the facility is housing people who do not go out much or mingle with the public due to their age and disabilities. A few do go out a lot, but must do not. Thus making the facility a kind-of dead end for the virus.

A church, on the other hand, has far more people to infect and spread the virus over a much larger population that *will* help spread it. People come to church, then go to restaurants, sports, etc--FAR more available targets for the virus, and a wide variety of ages, medical conditions, and so on.

Do you want to help the virus? Or what?