Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Greetings, Woody, and welcome. You asked:

<<Can ya'll please help me with a rather simple question.I have been fortunate to have worked at a company that has contributed 15% of my annual salary to a profit sharing plan.The question: can I draw periodic payments from my plan and to continue to work for my company...>>

That depends on both your age and on the provisions of your plan. In many it's possible to make an in-service withdrawal after reaching a certain age (never younger than age 55, and usually the normal retirement age as defined by the plan). Ask your HR benefits administrator what your plan allows.

Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.