Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
If you gave up smoking you will see your shadow today because there won't be a cloud of smoke around you hiding it.

Hug to all still here.
Print the post Back To Top
"If you gave up smoking you will see your shadow today because there won't be a cloud of smoke around you hiding it.

Hug to all still here. "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well, if someone breaks into your house, grabs you and lifts you way up in the air
in front of cameras and a bunch of gawking strangers you may not have the choice.
But hopefully you will be able to choose if you want to see your shadow - or not.

Howie52
A little more winter - more or less - is not a severe hazard.
Smoking is a severe hazard - and choosing to quit is a wise move.
It's a smoke free day here in southeast Virginia primarily due to the brisk north wind that tumbled our temperatures from 81 yesterday (a record by 1 degree) to 41 today, which is 9 degrees below average. I did see my shadow on Ground Hog Day, because there hasn't been a cloud of tobacco smoke around me since the "big decision" of September 1972! My goal is to make it to the "Big Five-Oh" in just a little over 3 years, but life is an uncertain thing, especially at my age!
Best to all who tune in occasionally (such as myself),
Lyle
Happy you had another smoke free, if not just freezing, groundhog shadow day. Hugs.
Howie,

A little more winter here in Buffalo is called summer. Nothing to smoke about!
Jack G