Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Grumpy - I know what you mean, and I agree with you.

*BUT*

As I've predicted for years - culture has declined and it's led to so many fun things vis a vis debts, deficits, misery, mental medications, dysfunction, tribalism, lack of critical thinking skills, holding back social, environmental progress.

And I could care less - other than be happy.

BUT - because of culture, Americans are too nutty to be trusted with guns. These people have less and less a clue about humanity. Their dysfunction has led them to be unstable. Their high tech gadgets has robbed them of reasoning skills and the digital world - has devalued humanity to them.

So they know to point and shoot.

The know anger.

Again - I cheer the other results of culture decay but this one - -I don't wanna be in the line of fire for.

So I hate that la3w abiding people will lose gun rights. I hate that people who want an authoritarian government will prevail with an lesser armed society - they want that badly.

But - I don't feel Americans deserve and can be trusted with the right to bear arms.

Liberty - is for citizens. And citizens are responsible.

Americans - more and more don;'t qualify.

Get their guns.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.