Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
>> I'll second the FTM recommendation. I just hit a twig in the family tree where a guy married his late wife's sister, and once I figured out how, it's no problem. <<

For what it's worth, I know Reunion for the Mac has no trouble with this, either. One of my great grandfathers passed away in 1936, and his widow (obviously my g-grandmother) remarried his brother in 1946. No trouble getting this one down at all.

Not to mention all the (mostly second) cousins that were marrying each other, mostly the Kentucky clan in the first half of the 1800s.

#29 (also nothing that Reunion has no problem with linking my wife and me in marriage even though we're 12th cousins on one branch and 10th cousins three times removed on another)
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.