Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 8
>>>>sum of u may wunder why i wrote this but i have to remind u that it am "a day with itchypants" and that am what i did. eccept for the dog part what i made up but it
gave story flavor.

It riminds me off my days visting teh pool hall egcept I had gno cue adn wuld hav to ask the nise ladie at the reseptoin if I cuold hav a big wooden won too gnock aganst mey balls. She alweys gave me somthing firm two ply with and oftentims we wuold hav a quit game just four the too off us. Wonse she siad we had too play in a dark aley adn she took me doun betwean the pink pilars outsied adn she showd me a place wear I cuold practis a gnew strok. Im a purfectoinist so I did it over adn over agane for aeges untill her eyes went funey adn she cuoldnt speke agcept for a strang skweeking niose. Its ammazing waht yuo can do wehn yore short.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.