No. of Recommendations: 1
>>Hey Tracker, this may be of interest to you. It looks like one of your "beleiver" criteria may be occurring. It may be a one time fluke, but it also could be a start of a trend towards Job Growth. Only time will tell. May be something to keep an eye on.<<

KJKRAUT,

I read these articles everyday and I am well aware that the economy is showing signs of improvement. As I've said before this is great news.

However, Let me ask you a question..Does this news make you want to go out and pay over 40 times a companies true worth for shares in its stock? The average p/e across tha board right now is approaching 40. The historical norm is 15. Granted you could come back and say that you only buy certain sectors with lower valuations. However, if the broad indexes come down these sectors will most likley come down with them.

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.