Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
>>It is the jackbooted OC contingent, they of the county of Disneyplatz, Dornan, and unGodly long left turn lanes <<

Left turn lanes in Orange County? No way! When I lived there OC was so conservative the signs on the freeways said "Welcome to Orange County. No Left Turns."

Now I'm in N. California, which includes the (Nuclear Free Zone) Peoples Republic of Berkeley, where the city council is now wasting time deciding whether to buy only "organically" grown coffee from under-the-rain-forest-canopy. I think they need some "No Right Turns" signs....

I'm up for a Fool meeting anywhere in the Bay Area. (as long as it doesn't interfer with Boy Scout events, Girl Scout events, Soccer games, Dance competitions, Little League practice, etc. Interfering with work, however, is OK! Unlike the San Jose folks, I'm even willing to travel a few miles... :-)

--Bob
aka LeftCoastJayhawk
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.