Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
In your face Tea-Bagger activists had planned to bring their clown car to Newtown CT on Dec 14 -- the one-year anniversary of Adam Lanza's killing spree at the Sandy Hook Elementary School that killed 26.

Public revulsion has apparently delayed the "Guns Save Lives' event to Dec 15th -- not much of an improvement, but at least these jackasses will be dancing on the kids' graves after decent folk have completed their commemoration on the 14th.

http://courantblogs.com/investigative-reporting/in-newtown-a...

intercst
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
'Guns Save Lives' Day Delayed

So, if someone was to shoot all the believers in "Guns Save Lives" as the person believed they were a threat, wouldn't that be "poetic justice"? It can't be a crime because he person was just protecting him/her self while simultaneously proving their theory was wrong. They could not save themselves with guns, so how could others save themselves with guns?
No. of Recommendations: 0
So, if someone was to shoot all the believers in "Guns Save Lives" as the person believed they were a threat, wouldn't that be "poetic justice"? It can't be a crime because he person was just protecting him/her self while simultaneously proving their theory was wrong. They could not save themselves with guns, so how could others save themselves with guns?

That makes absolutely no sense. I don't even know how to respond to it. Is there some decoder ring or translation program available? Anyone? I mean the inherent contradictions alone... the premise is all confused, the conclusions utterly irrational...

I guess the only answer is "No, you're wrong, I'd try to explain it to you but I'd have better luck explaining it to an eggplant."