No. of Recommendations: 1
Guten Morgen Herr Heinz:

Thxs for the reply, hope you understood my 'broken German' been awhile sience I used all thoes words, will be making turkey noodle soup today from the left-overs I usually get 9-10 qts or so. Nothing beats home made soup..

I was stationed in Germany 3 times, Maintz, Bad Tolz and Augsburg.. Had a great time and toured Europe a lot. I miss the Kris Kringle markets during the holidays, sure brings back good times and memories..

Just keeping in touch w/a good friend in the Fatherland and when you decide to visit here next year you'll be entertained quite a bit, looking forward to meeting you, it will be hard on you dividing your time w/all the sking and such and doing all of the winter sports.

Keep in touch and take care..

'FROHE WEIHNACHTEN & PROSIT NEIVAHR'

MICHAEL the 'WIESEL'
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.