Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
The vinyl or aluminum kind, hence posting here and not on the He/She or Sex and Relationships Boards.

I purchased downspouts and elbows, but want someone to re-hang the front gutter to drain on the other end of the house. Then have them re-attach the downspout. And then alter the back downspout to go around the corner of the house to the side where there is a "rain barrel" type container, which overflow would then be closer to the street and farther from the basement.

Whom could I contact to do this? Recommendations?
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.