Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
GW & Pixy

Don't forget fellas that back when Grandfather set up his will with it's trust for Grandmother, banks were the trustees of choice, most mutual funds did not even have a trust department and rksieple wasn't even around to help Grandmother sort out her problem.

That old banks still haven't noticed that times are changed is not suprising, since as long as people will allow it, the Wise will prosper at their expense. Last year when I was working on my own estate plan, I interviewed three trustee banks before deciding that even if my son screwed up beyond my wildest imagination, he would still come out ahead without a trustee. The leading one of these was CoAmericaBank, which is a very up to date outfit (they wanted 1% management fee).

Fool on you fools

The Nerdifool
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.