Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Ha ha ha ha ha! I'm still laughing at you (not with you) for that last one! Do you even know what you're talking about? Gandalf!!? Yeah, good one!!

What a weak point of view that was. Too easy to tear it apart, so I'll let it stand on it's own ridiculous merit. We're talking wireless technology here, buddy! Perhaps if you are an investor in mining and other resources, you should go hang out where they discuss that stuff. If you want to suspect the US PATENTS that Wi-lan has on its tech, and the multi-million dollar contracts that it is accumulating all over the world, go ahead.

My, what a positive atmosphere you've created over here. Is it paranoia, or lack of understanding of english that caused you to interpret requested information as an attempt to steal your precious money from your family's mouths? I guess I'll return to where things are a little more tolerant. Don't think I'll be back.

In fairness, my opinions have been my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of other Wi-lan investors, or its management.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.