Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
I just paid off my DH's car last month and am now going to be depositing half of that amount into an ING account that I just opened. The over half will be going to make extra mortgage payments. My mortgage and my student loans are all we have left of our debt now and I think that we can have those paid off in about 18 months if things continue at their present pace.

Anyway, if anyone would like a referral for the $25 sign up bonus, I have some of mine left. Just so everyone knows, if you use one these links to open an account, you get a $25 bonus and I get a $10 bonus. You will alsos get 25 links to send out to friends and families. If you would like one, email me privately and I will send it to you.

Ravenstyx
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
R:

I would like to have referred you to them. :-)

I opened mine a couple months ago. I was sad to see the rate drop to 2.75%.

Splotto
No. of Recommendations: 0
"I opened mine a couple months ago. I was sad to see the rate drop to 2.75%."

That 2.75% is better than what my bank is paying now. It's fallen to 0.60%, but I keep enough in that savings account to avoid the $7/month fee for my checking account and I have moved some of it into a CD paying 2.81%. It is still available if I have an emergency with a penalty equal to one month's interest. I plan to use the ING account as a long term savings vehicle.

I don't know why it didn't occur to me to ask if anyone had referrals here. Duh! I think I may have been too excited about paying off the car loan 7 months early.

I'm very sorry

Ravenstyx