Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
Harry,

I don't think there is a list out there. However, you have to understand the basic concept that the PC technology adoption life cycle that began in 1980 is a little more mature and quite far along in its cycle as opposed to wireless, or front office software, or supply chain management, or interactive television, or enterprise networking, or broadband, etc... .

Drink some coffee, get away from the warm sunshine coming in through the window and try to tackle the book a little at a time.

I couldn't put the thing down the first time I read it and went straight through the book which ended in me being disappointed because it wasn't a couple hundred pages longer. So, I read it again. Then I bought the revised version and read it twice.

BB
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.