Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Just out of curiosity, are there any Harry Potters other there? I'm going through withdrawal at work!

snoozie
Print the post Back To Top
Just out of curiosity, are there any Harry Potters other there? I'm going through withdrawal at work!

Present!

B

Me. I've read all four books to my kids. (Gilderoy Lockhart was definitely my favorite character to do the voice for.)

Present!

And accounted for!

Bob
I adored all four books and can't wait for number 5. And 6. And 7.

Here's a fun link: www.harrypotter.warnerbros.com. You can actually get yourself sorted. I'm in Ravenclaw, the house I wanted, but I would have settled for Slytherin. At least I got to keep my tree monkey... (go check out the site!)

Uhura :o)
This is too cool! I just checked back at the Harry Potter website I posted, just to make sure I gave you the right address. You can now get fitted for your own personal wand -- mine is a 13 inch long cedar with a dragon heartstring -- and chaser practice for Quiddich is available.

Uhura :o)
Thanks Uhura,

That is a fun link.

Yay, Gryffindor!

Beth
Greetings!

Even spies are into HP. Nothin like a wand to back up some of Q's toys.

Cheers,

Shakin my martini, waiting for book V
Thanks for the link! Glad to know that 007 is with us also! I am 20 pages from finishing book 4. I finally had to stop last night at 2 a.m. I'm thrilled that there will be at least three more books, but I am not looking forward to 7, since it will probably be the last. Have you guys checkout the supplemental books (Quidditch through the ages and Mythical Creatures (?))? Both are worthy of a glance. Quite humerous!

~snoozie
I'm new to the Book Club Board; found it when surfing through the Speaker's Corner Folder.

Another HP fan here. My niece introduced me to the books last fall; saved my sanity during six weeks of jury duty.

I just started the 4th book (in Spanish); found it at the local bookstore last week. Already had HP1 and HP2 in Spanish and also found HP3 at another bookstore two months ago. The books were expensive but worth it.

Having twice the fun reading the series in two languages! One of my favorite translations is: Wormtail = Colagusano. The translations are excellent.

~ Cyfaill ~