No. of Recommendations: 2
If you haven't read book 5 this may contain some spoilers. I'm including spoiler space for those that haven't read book 5 or else don't want to read my opinion of some hints I picked up on.

Spoiler Space

After finishing book 5 I've come up with some predictions I have for the series and I'd love to hear if you guys have any. Feel free to pooh-pooh my ideas as well.

Here we go:

Snape is a vampire. Okay, my DH really disagrees with me on this one. But, Snape is very pale and skinny with greasy hair. And at the Order's hideout at the beginning of book 5 Ron told Harry that Snape "never eats here." (pg. 77) Does anyone have a reference to Snape actually eating in the great hall?

Mrs. Norris is an animagus. No real proof here, just a feeling. She seems to be more human like than even crookshanks. Though I don't know what the purpose of it would be.

Harry and Ginny; Ron and Hermione. I'm serious. There is a tension between Ron and Hermione, and she yelled at him to ask her to the dance first next time while he got very jealous of Krum. And Harry hasn't shown any feelings for Ginny yet, but I think it will come next book. It seemed fitting also, that Ginny has read hair and Harry's mother did as well, while Harry looks like James.

laura

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.