No. of Recommendations: 0
Has anyone here heard of or used a tool called Fences?

I have a few friends who use it and I myself had it installed for a short time. If you keep your files and folders in a well organized system, I see little need for it.

I personally have mostly shortcuts on my desktop pointing to separate files or folders I often use. Fences is a program to help you do sort of the same thing. And if you are now using Windows 7 you already have a powerful organization tool in Windows "Libraries." Libraries help you gather files and folders into specialized groups without actually moving them from there original location. That way files or folders can be a part of more than one library, even though the actual file is located in one place.

Kurt
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.