Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Has it been a year since anyone has posted? I better put some words down here because you know the MFool will cut no slack in hopes of closing this board if no post is written in 364 days and 23.59 hours.
Next thing to do is click-on 'Submit Message'.
Print the post Back To Top
Has it been a year since anyone has posted? I better put some words down here because you know the MFool will cut no slack in hopes of closing this board if no post is written in 364 days and 23.59 hours.
Next thing to do is click-on 'Submit Message'. - wadigo

--------------------

You're on a roll....
You're on a roll....

Thanks... I did a check and found keeping an eye out for lapse boards is not a daily habit. More of a bi-tri-monthly look/scan at that column with dates on the favorites page. To see if anything is closing in on the year marker, which, rumor has it, the board will qualify for closing. Especially if right leaning ;^)
No. of Recommendations: 0
More of a bi-tri-monthly

Upon reading after posting...further reflection ... i meant 'every couple or few months.... not every couple weeks. (i need to get out more)
More of a bi-tri-monthly

upon reading after posting...further reflection ... i meant 'every couple or few months.... not every couple weeks. (i need to get out more) - wadigo

-----------------

bi-tri-monthly is somewhat like that LBGTQLSMFTH2SO4 whatever thing, who the hell knows what it means so it's all good
'he/she/its'...my new favorite signature for wokeness. Say it fast. Spelling it out in print sort of hides the slang truth. (lol&achuckle)
No. of Recommendations: 2
is somewhat like that LBGTQLSMFTH2SO4 whatever thing

Do you mean the LBGTQRSTUVWXYZ community?

The other day I was doing online training to be a board moderator for NextDoor, a kind of neighborhood intranet. They started by asking what pronoun I would like to be referred to, to which I replied 'HeyYou'. They didn't see the humor and disconnected me.

Gotta love it.

BruceM