Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Tom Gardner has vowed to get serious about making money, and he's looking for a hottie by his side. Looking to be the future Mrs. Gardner, or do you just want to give Tom a piece of your mind?

Sound off, America!
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Very cute guys.

Churn and burn.
Forget about amuse and educate and concentrate on enrich.
History of failures.

At last honesty abounds.

But you gave it all away when you mentioned
.........since he was informally dubbed "The Good-Looking Brother."

And Farl Sipolo.............

Micause
No. of Recommendations: 0
That was funny, nobody does it better than the King of Fools...

Signed,

LFTHAN (living for the here and now)
No. of Recommendations: 3
I'll do it!!!!! I'll do it!!!!! I'll be the hottie!!!

Yoooo-hoooo!!!!! Tommy boy!!!! Over here!!!!! Remember me?!?!?

Isn't it time for you to take a little trip up to Philly??? Don't you have any of those dirty-talking investment seminars planned for this area??? Or forget business... maybe you might just want to take a pleasure (if you know what I mean wink, wink;) trip up this way and check out the new Phillies ballpark?? Huh? Huh?

Or.... I could just meet you in Maui. I hear there are some great deals on airfare to Hawaii right now.

Your call Babe. Don't keep me waiting;)

Amy
(P.S. I hope this post doesn't get me in trouble with the FCC!!) :O
OK, is this your annual April Fool's joke? You're giving me big-time agida when I just joined the fool's fold yesterday. I got a message this morning that the Fools were closing their doors. I'll be too weak to even dial 911 if you don't stop.
Your call Babe

Could you please use the term, "Movie Pig" instead?

Thanks,

TMFFCCTester!
April Fool!
Wow.. good job, Mr. Gardner ^^. Carefull with 'em gold diggers...
I'm not looking for a guy right now; I'm still 21 and have tons of stars to reach. I just need a competent financial advisor so I can make profits in the stock market. I need capital to start up a business; can't ask for parents' support anymore. So, THANK YOU Mr. Gardner for making my research direction much easier. GO FOOLS!
That was a joke? I was seriously congratulating you..
I feel so stupid now..
It was funny though.. damn! should have read the posts first..

No. of Recommendations: 1
I'm bummed that I'm married. Why didn't you mention earlier that you were interested? Oh well, your loss. That Amy gal sounds pretty cool though!

=)Megan
dh will be a doctor soon, but not soon enough!
Would like to learn more about Tom. Does he have a bio. posted anywhere? If he's so great, why is he not dating anyone? Something wrong with him, or is he just a busy guy. Hmmm, I'm intrigued...
Tom hasn't lost it. He's usually right on. I've taken lots of his advice. And as far as hot, ooo sizzlin! Keep cranking out the advice, because nothing is sexier than a cute smile, sparkley eyes, having fun and making money. You win some, you lose some, but if you can roll with it, then you're a winner in my book.
Maggie O.
Click and Clack might deserve this abuse, but not Tom. Say it ain't so! (April Fool on!)
<<That Amy gal sounds pretty cool though!>>

Why thank you Megan! That was such a nice thing to say!:)

(Did you hear that Tommy baby???)
I think that this person is looking at the wrong message board. Assuming that it is a he, I believe that he clicked the wrong SPAM (sorry Hormel) and wanted the one for the maximizer pump.
GREAT April Fool joke, guys!!! Maybe now Tom needs his own reality TV show????
I found Tom and the MF in 2000 and have been getting serious about money ever since. Thanks to him and his brother I now have a retirement nest egg and I am learning more about stocks every day. I don't go a single day without reading on the Fool site. And by the way, Tom could eat crackers in my bed anytime even if I'm not a hottie.
Lisa Bell
Does he hold stock in in corporations that deal in third world labour? or believe in the privatization of life giving necessities such as water? hmmm
Boy, what a revelation! We all go through phases of questioning what we do and who we are. That's ok. He's just doing it American style, ok too. Actually he looks charming but hey there's much more to it. If someone is too much involved with money, that'll be a total turnoff for me. Same if he cannot handle it well. It's about character, being on the same "alley", interests, beliefs and of course attraction and emotional bonding. All what you cannot buy or force. The boom and bust was a wake-up call for many people, I think. Especially. Although I am not the brick house type of person, I'd like to email with him.
You got me! I was so stupid to believe the story. Should have read the other responses first.
Thanks to everyone who posted. I'm, of course, happy that we Fooled a few of you. Hey, that's the spirit of the day! I can now disassemble the daytrading station in my mind and, as Caesium noted, return to reality as the less attractive of the two brothers. It was fun while it lasted!

Foolish best wishes,

Tom Gardner
Well, sorry Tom, I'm already engaged to a fool, or I'd jump at the chance. My advice is you should take up rock climbing to meet a hotty Mrs.. I'll be glad to teach you if you need some lessons, just let me know.
seriously but Foolish,
sikradn