Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
Hasn't held up very well, huh? But still up 1% and change. FSLY not big enough weighting to sink the portfolio, though every position is down whereas the overall market is very slightly up.

I came upon a Cramer clip. You see, my internet connection sucks. Slow enough that E*Trade all too often comes back with "access denied with credentials..." and most frequently pre-market when I am looking for futures. Whereupon I go to CNBC.com and get their pre-market data. So over on the right side where they display various video clips is Cramer and his "pandemic recovery watch list" of 11 stocks. His point was that all 11 were up yesterday which he interpreted to mean The Market anticipates a solution and recovery from COVID-19. Dreamer's much anticipated rotation. Today is follow through. These have not sustained themselves in the past. We shall see. I nibbled at FSLY pre market which has been modestly unsuccessful. Small amount, minor violation of the 3-day rule which I am wont to do.

11 p.m. here so off to dreamland.

we'll see how "August" is before I savor my Quaker whole grain rolled oats with cinnamon, honey, a sprinkling of muscovado, milk and fresh mango. G'night

KC
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.