Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 7
ATH today and hating it. I finally went about 60% cash last week. I must sadly add myself to the doomsdayer list. We are headed into fall with covid spiking, the S&P about 1.8 standard deviations above fair value, Buffet Indicator about 2.9 standard deviations above fair value, September, Shiller PE ratio second highest in history and, possibly most importantly, the fed saying they are going to start tapering QE. Hard to say if this will be a smart move or if I will now just be one of those jerks making comments about the overpriced market while missing out on gains for the next X years. I sure hope this Buffet fellow hasn't completely lost his touch. On a daily basis, missing gains feels as bad as losing money.

That said, I am watching GLBE and trying to get the energy to research SKLZ, which i think is now down 70%-ish. With no research put in, it seems like it fell out of favor with little material change to the business and with some promising stuff on the horizon. Maybe Unity as well. Research needed. Seems like phone games have replaced small talk for the foreseeable future.

The end is near (I hope (kind of)),
The Anamalous
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.