Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hate to pick a nit here (or is that nat?), but the James Harbor Report measures productivity...

Initial quality is owner response ...JD Power results are published in May of each year.

Doh! You're right--I was reading Harbor reports recently, and had that name "on the brain."

Glad to hear about your Impala. Do you have our 3800 V6?

Yup--I own a 3.4L in a U-Van, and didn't want to repeat. The 3800 is smooth, powerful, and I get an extra half a mpg than in my 3.1L Lumina. The 3800 was extra on the base model that I bought, but came with ABS and a stiffer front suspension.

My one big foray into GM stock came in December 1991. The economy had been bad for 18 months, and the car market had been WAY down. I figured that there was a big 'pent up' demand for cars, and GM stock, at 26, was beaten down pretty bad. Unfortunately, this time around there isn't any 'pent up' demand for cars when the overall economy roars back.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.