Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
First off, I work at Toys R Us. Let me just say that the Pokemon and Furby craze is alive and well. We even had to stop giving out rainchecks on Furbys since the waiting list for my store now numbers in the hundreds. (And how many toy stores are there nationwide?)

Then, of course, theres always NASCAR and TeleTubbies.

And dare I mention those 2 words, 'Star' and 'Wars?'

True, I may be a newbie investor, but Hasbro looks pretty darn good to me right about now. However, I'm in the process of joining Datek, so I won't be able to make my first stock purchase until mid-week sometime. My question is, think it will be too late by then?

I'm looking for a 10-20% return. Think this is realistic? How high do you think Hasbro will go? And when will it hit that high?

Any advice is much appreciated.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.