No. of Recommendations: 1
Have you considered making one of those decision boxes that says something to the effect:

"I understand that I am going to be charged $xx.xx at this point and that there is a NO REFUND policy as the information provided is time sensitive.. etc, etc.."

I stopped offering the subscription payments and they are gradually working their way out.

I started offering one-time payments and giving a choice of using PayPal or another payment processor - Clickbank.

About 95% of my sales now go through Clickbank. I view it as kind of "poetic justice" - PayPal wasn't merchant-friendly and they are losing potential income as a result.

ShelbyBoy
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.