Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Have you found a policy that you can actually hold him to? Everything I've seen he changes his mind more than any female (including me).

lol - I don't disagree with that, nor with much of what eboller said - you won't get me to go out too far on a limb to defend Kerry - I do worry that Iraq will get worse under him. However, I KNOW that we would NOT be in Iraq if Kerry or McCain or Buchanan or almost anybody else was President. Surely you know that too despite the little jab about Kerry "voting for it".

You are also right that apparently Bush's and Kerry's opinions about the government's role in health care etc differ little - but, IMO, Kerry would have approached the problem in a more thoughful way - he is clearly a more thoughtful person. Bush NOT ONLY gave us the most costly government social program EVER, he did it in the most costly and complicated and unfair way possible, just like he has done everything else. But I'm sure Bush was completely disconnected from the process, just as he is disconnected from all things he is supposed to be in charge of. Bush is completely INCOMPETENT. He is PLAIN STUPID. Period. I question the intelligence of anyone who can't see that. Fire his sorry ass. ANYBODY would be better. I DON'T LIKE KERRY and I would be very close to not voting at all if I did not feel it was my patriotic duty to vote AGAINST BUSH - he is clearly the worst President of all time and I have zero doubt that history will record it that way. He is deadly dangerous to America and to MY FREEDOM AND YOUR FREEDOM.

I don't call myself a Libertarian these days, but I have called myself Libertarian in the past. I have voted Libertarian. I don't understand how anybody who calls themselves Libertarian can defend Bush. He is the anti-Libertarian...if not the anti-Christ.

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.