Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 27
Only in Britain:

... a 33-year-old Welsh housewife ended up in hospital after wearing Ann Summers vibrating Passion Pants to her local Asda supermarket in Swansea.

Unfortunately, she became "so aroused by the 2½-inch vibrating bullet inside that she fainted" then "fell against shelves and banged her head".

This prompted the attendance of the paramedics who "found the black leatherette panties still buzzing". Having disabled the orgasmatronic underwear, they then ...

Read on: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/05/18/vibrating_knickers/

LC
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Ooh, now that would take the boredom out of shopping...must put this on my to do list!

;-)
No. of Recommendations: 0
Read on: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/05/18/vibrating_knickers/
LC

-----

Bootnote
Thanks to all those members of the neoLuddite Resistance Army who have written in to suggest that this is in fact another manifestation of the Rise of the Machines™. The elimination of the female of the species through vibrating panties? It's a chilling thought, but what a way to go...

LOL! Misogynist luddites?

Rich
How about the story linked on the bottom of the page?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/04/19/mobile_phone_thief/

"On dialling the number they heard a sound coming from under Gardian's clothes and took her to police headquarters to be strip-searched," the report continues. You know the rest. Suffice it to say that a shaken officer Aurel Popescu commented: "I've seen a lot in my time as a policeman but never anything like this."

The phone's owner has refused to take the device back, declaring it was "damaged beyond repair and he would be filing an insurance claim".

-Mack
No. of Recommendations: 2
In the meantime, we'd like to make a simple suggestion to would-be female mobe-snatchers who intend to make good their escape with a 3G device concealed in their reproductive tract: stick it on vibrate or turn the bloody thing off

Actually, I'd suggest turning it off. On vibrate, you might pass out like the lady with the vibrating panties :)
she became "so aroused by the 2½-inch vibrating bullet inside that she fainted" then "fell against shelves and banged her head".

What amazes me is that it only took 2 1/2 inches to have her going like that.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Was the Muzak playing "I'm all shook up"?

TDeF