Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
ILMN is to participate in Piper Jaffrey Health Conf. to day at 3:30. I'm going to listen. If I understand what they talking about, I'll report back. My husband really understands their tech. better than I and he's taking a nap.
www.corporate-ir.net/ireye/conflobby.zhtml?ticker=ILMN&item_id=1414542
Carol
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
What I could understand of the cc sounded wonderful. Business is growing with new contracts being signed, "medications" designed for the individual is the wave of the future, and they're bring in new products in 2007.

Stocks trade on perception of the future, not past performance. As far as I can see, this one has a rosy future AND they are making money now. I expect some volitility, but I happy with my investment. There are lots of other companies in this space and I'm hoping this is the right one. Congratulation HokiF00L for finding this one so early.
Carol
No. of Recommendations: 0

This will be cross-posted to AFFX and Curagen, but I just heard the Piper Jaffrey Curagen presentation and it appears they will try to see 454 (they've engaged Goldman Sachs). So, it would be a logical acquisition for either Illumina or Affymetrix, if one of them can afford it.