Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
I was looking around tonight and ran across this on yahoo;

WisdomTree (WETF), the fifth-largest U.S. ETF issuer, will add to its lineup of dividend growth ETFs today with the debut of the WisdomTree Europe Dividend Growth Fund (NYSEArca:EUDG) and the WisdomTree International Hedged Dividend Growth Fund (NYSEArca:IHDG) .

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/wisdomtree-launches-two-divide...

this is the description from Wisdom Tree;

The WisdomTree International Hedged Dividend Growth Index is designed to provide exposure to the developed market companies while at the same time neutralizing exposure to fluctuations between the value of foreign currencies and the U.S. dollar. In this sense, the Index "hedges" against fluctuations in the relative value of foreign currencies against the U.S. dollar. The Index is comprised of the top 300 companies from the WisdomTree DEFA Index with the best combined rank of growth and quality factors. The growth factor ranking is based on long-term earnings growth expectations, while the quality factor ranking is based on three year historical averages for return on equity and return on assets. Companies are weighted in the Index based on annual cash dividends paid. The Index was established with a base value of 200 on November 29, 2013.

http://www.wisdomtree.com/etfs/index-details.aspx?indexid=13...

I'm impressed looking at the holdings of the fund; appear to be growing, stable, well known companies
I've never heard of hedged etf's before and am not finding a lot of info on them. I'll keep looking around but wondered if anyone else has looked into them and or has comments one way or the other;
thanks.......soy
Print the post  

Announcements

The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.