No. of Recommendations: 5
Just droppin' in
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 4
You rat bastard dozer i was trying for 169,000.

No. of Recommendations: 2
Sorry 2828, I'll let you have 170,000.

Dozer
No. of Recommendations: 1
2828 is added to your Favorite Fools list.

This is based primarily on the fact that you're a Cubs fan!

Dozer
No. of Recommendations: 5
If this board were made up of Grammer school children, then such attempts to grub such post numbers would be normal and expected.

On the other hand, since the people who post to this board are allegedly adults, and allegedly retired early, or are retired early wannabees, then one might suspect that such people are in early senility, or something else that would affect their mental processes negatively.

A student of social perversions, on the other hand, might suggest that people who are so devoid of social purpose as to be proud of the fact that they serve no useful purpose, but nevertheless have the assets to survive, are so fundamentally childish as to be really on the Grammar school level, and so such things are to be expected.

For myself, I long ago lost all respect for most of the people who post on this board. Nevertheless, I find such perversions amusing. If I were still a student of social studies, I might well write a paper or two on such things. But that work would be belaboring the obvious.

Should anybody want to make a substantive post, perhaps it should be labeled "SUBSTANTIVE", or maybe just "SUB" for short, but so as not to be confused with the S&M world, perhaps it should be spelled out fully.
How funny 69 people love you and you got the 169,000th post. I'm kinda glad you got it, i always hated those guys that would ask for the number 69 for their uniform in baseball. Those same people usually drove a Camaro, had their sleeves rolled up to their shoulders, and lived at home til they were 40 <g>.

No. of Recommendations: 0
Yeah, what exactly IS the fascination with certain post numbers? It's dumb.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you ever captured a triple zero post. They are very fulfilling. 170,000 is a quadruple, i'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

2828 shares,

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you ever captured a triple zero post. They are very fulfilling. 170,000 is a quadruple, i'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

I'll bet you'd go absolutely orgasmic at the thought of 200,000.

intercst
No. of Recommendations: 0
I'll bet you'd go absolutely orgasmic at the thought of 200,000.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

282,828 is the crown jewel for me, but 200,000 is definitely on my radar. I hope dozer doesn't ruin it for me <g>.

200,000 is definitely on my radar. I hope dozer doesn't ruin it for me <g>.

Now that I now you want 200K, I may have to go for it or root for tngirl to get it to help keep her happy.

Sorry 1010, but no 200K for you. <grin>