Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
*waves* How is everyone? Gosh I miss you folks. I need to start hanging out here more often. What's everyone up to, crafting-wise, or otherwise?

I'm working on a pair f knit socks and waiting for some cotton sport weight yarn to arrive n the mail so I can start a baby kimono.
Print the post Back To Top
*waves* How is everyone? Gosh I miss you folks. I need to start hanging out here more often. What's everyone up to, crafting-wise, or otherwise?

I've finally started working on my Roman shades again, though somehow I have many more pieces cut out of one shape than I do of the shapes I need. Why do I do that so often!? I'll have to make some pillows or something out of the excess. Or perhaps a multi-color lap quilt using the excess pieces from all myother quilt projects!

I also have a "new" sewing table using plastic storage drawers to hold the table top up instead of boxes filled with books.

I shall post pictures, eventually! ;-)

RM *waving back*

*Waving wildly* Hi polarg!! I just finished three Victorian gowns for the girls and their friend. I'm getting ready to make a robe for Bunny, two clown costumes for a friend, several embroidered shirts for my robot club, and getting ready to make summer wardrobes for the girls and me.

I still have the two quilts that I'm hand-quilting for the girls, a knit wrap, a crocheted tank top, some crocheted lace, and a quilted tree skirt I'm still working on.

On a related note, I got some absolutely gorgeous fabric today. It's black chiffon with pink roses and vines embroidered on it. The girls are begging for dresses from it.
Kathleen
several embroidered shirts for my robot club,"

OK, what do you do in a robot club?

Stockbuyer2
OK, what do you do in a robot club?

Stockbuyer2

We build robots, of course! <grin>

The shirts are for a contest we have coming up. The judges will get the shirts, or at least that was the original plan. After talking with the President and a few others, they've all made it clear that they all want shirts, so the shirts probably won't be restricted to the judges, although we'll probably let the judges have theirs for free and the rest of the folks will have to pay.
Kathleen
Well, you know what I'm knitting. I'm also still working on the Bagpuss cross-stitch for DH (yes, I know it was for Valentine's Day - he got it with a promise that I'd finish it).

Apart from that, I've probably worked until 7pm 3 days a week for the last two months. I'm praying things will quieten down now, or I'll start viewing my just received £1k raise as an insult (I can't claim overtime).

- Pam