Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
Hello again!

Sorry, I did not check this board before now.

My son was in arrears and was contacted by the collection agency - he called Dept. of Ed and asked for a supervisor. He was advised to send his OVERDUE amount to them directly and they credited the amount and * POOF * they took him out of collections.

Money sent to DEPT of ED will be applied to your balance and credited properly.

The collection agency works for THEM.

Just send in the money.

Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.