No. of Recommendations: 0
Hello Al9Mac,

It sounds like you have some cash-flow concerns about where to invest and how dangerous the markets can be at the beginning of an early-investor's camel ride! A small-budda once told me that the difference between a mango-orange-lime and a kumquat is the time between moons at the dawn. I think he was right!

Sometimes, the pacings of anything worthwhile are slow compared to the spectacular dreams of dancing-gypsies with their hair-on-fire in August. Large and overflowing purse-of-bounty often, according to the same little buddah, make their way across deserts unknown to side-cave-dwellers who speak about the winds in fearful manner and quiet. Yes, the markets can be dangerous for a newbie who has not been across those desert-plains before, but facing the adversities of camel-riding and turbans can be rewarding in you meet a wise-man or a clergy. Seek professional advice.

During the most recent lunar-eclipse, a comet was spotted at the top of the world. My friend, Bareitta, said there's no way I'm missing I Love Lucy. Sheesh! She had no idea.

Invest with the guidance of a wryly crocodile-killer. I prefer a Wharton-man or a Sloan/MIT Management Man. Find your style of professional advice. Keep in mind, what goes around comes around, and you get what you pay for. It sounds like you're on your way.

Thank-you.

Kindly,

TYP98
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.