Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 7
Hello,

Am in a similar boat with LVGO , CRWD, FSLY, AYX, TTD, PAYC and SAVE in that order in terms of size of positions. Am getting badly mauled on SAVE , CRWD is a recent buy so minimally ahead on it and well ahead in the other names. My comment is regards AYX. I found out we have AYX in our company in a Non IT area of the business but after finding the price per seat do not see any chance we will be able to increase the number of seats we use if we wanted to move to other departments. I think their pricing will keep them from growing with budgets getting tighter all across as companies like the one I work at which are hunkering down will continue to make do with our legacy tools for data analysis. I am planning on selling AYX though it may be a wrong call. I plan to review them after next set of results but think may stay out of AYX through end of year and re-evaluate on how economy is doing at that time. I may move to DDOG selling AYX. PAYC is the other company on my list that I think will struggle as well and may decide to move that portion to cash to wait for better opportunities as I think we will be in for a bumpy ride in the markets over the next few weeks.

Regards
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.