Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
Hello Amram,

Thanks for the note and the kind words, I really appreciate it. I also like Nadella as a leader and believe in his ability to marshal Microsoft's resources to capture a lion's share of the markets in which the company participates.

You raise a good point about eSports and the natural fit for Azure. My question is how the company would make money. Would it be through selling subscription access to various Xbox eSports? Through one-off events? By charging eSports leagues for using Azure? I'd like to see Microsoft come out with a consistently profitable gaming business model, and we haven't seen that yet.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for being here and Foolish best,

Tim
--
TMFMileHigh
Senior Analyst and Lead Advisor for Discovery Cloud Disruptors 2020
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.