No. of Recommendations: 0
Hello Barbie G
I like your question...
yes you should get some of his penion, as it was done here in canada not to long ago.if he is just leaving you because of a disability, he should by alrights pay for your health benifits too, as you will need it, or else soo him.. You want to save money in legal fees
I got the answer..join ppl
my site is:
click the duplicator, to join. I don't know what state you are in or where you live, but this could be your answer finacially... ppl mean pre. paid legal
you can become a member or even sale this so you can get an extra income. but, I tell you not to tell your husband you have pre paid he will wonder why you are getting of so lucky????
my email is ::Mary Giran <> icq # is
God Bles You
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.