Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
Hello deej46... let me be the first to welcome you to the great state of Colorado! I honestly can't help you in regards to locations to move to in Denver <I', relocating again myself> but I can tell you that the city itself is massive with much to do in every regards... ballet, symphony, the arts, museums, zoo, gardens and everything else you can imagine... there are also a few breweries to speak of if you are into that sort of thing.

I am certain that someone will be along to guide you in some sort of direction... hang tight... when are you coming out here? What time frame is good for you? And what grades are your children in? any additional information you can provide is good...

Again, warmest welcomes to you and your family!

CaveGirl
<Karen>
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.