No. of Recommendations: 1
Hello >^..^< ! (couldn't resist)

I agree it is a risky investment and I would only buy as much as I am able to lose. I think the demand for this product will be tremendous once it is approved. I know there is still a possibility that it won't be. However, I wouldn't think the FDA would let them use accident victims who can't give consent to be used as guinea pigs unless there was compelling evidence that PolyHeme was at least somewhat beneficial. Of course, maybe I'm too gullible (a definite possibilty :)).

I haven't invested yet, but I am planning to as soon as my account is finished being transferred. I appreciate your caution and be assured my position will be small.

Perhaps this is the wrong way to look at it, but considering the gains I've made from HG's, I think I can afford to add a risky position or two.

Take care
ControlFool
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.