No. of Recommendations: 1
Hello Kofi,
It sounds like you've done a lot of research. There's so much doubt. However, there's no need to be discouraged about learning about Small Cap Investing beginning where you are. One of my friends recommended a professional advisor when investing all those monies for happy purposes of good. Sometimes, a man and a camel (if a man wears a turban) traveling in a desert have to beat down a dagger-wielding marauder or wrestle a fiend. My friend, Anbubble, said that he had wrestled many marauders and made a few friends. I see you read the Fool. That can only help all that confusion-until you get to know all that happiness about camels and men. When there's a wind (instead of a wind-fall), sometimes a new investor can become afraid of things like what people will think if they break-free from the camel-press they feel is above them, what their mom may have thought about that decision to call a professional advisor, or what the price of tea in a foreign-land would be if a success were to make headlines in Rome! All those worries are so strong sometimes. You're intelligent to read the Fool, I think, and it's good to seek information which can help you. However, there are fears that everyone wrestling a camel needs to face. Personally, I find that taking appropriate risk is wise instead of so much chin. Also, books by Foolish people are great for the dangers of feelings about experiences due to being unprepared are chancy. Best wishes in your searchings. Thank you.

Kindly,

TYP98
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.