Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hello SEA99,

I've not been here in a very long time. Been busy with kids and other responsibilities. I too miss the fund days of banter, long ago. I recall your moniker fondly.

I'm now popping in to re-evaluate my long-term holdings in CREE. I think I have a better opportunity with TSLA, and I'm reconsidering most of my IRA portfolio as a result of my strong conviction that Tesla is the best place for my modest retirement funds.

How have you been fairing during this pandemic? I hope you're doing well and safely.

Warm regards,

JohnQuixote
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Hello SEA99,

I've not been here in a very long time. Been busy with kids and other responsibilities. I too miss the fund days of banter, long ago. I recall your moniker fondly.

I'm now popping in to re-evaluate my long-term holdings in CREE. I think I have a better opportunity with TSLA, and I'm reconsidering most of my IRA portfolio as a result of my strong conviction that Tesla is the best place for my modest retirement funds.

How have you been fairing during this pandemic? I hope you're doing well and safely.

Warm regards,

JohnQuixote
Print the post Back To Top