Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Hello, there my "pebbly" friend ... Looks like you are mostly into the high tech Nasdaq stocks. I bought GMST as sort of a hedge against my conservative nature. I like the P/E range of 1 to 10 and perhaps 20 for special cases.

I'm not in LA any more, now located near Tampa, FL but have to go back to Calcasieu Parish every so often for a boudoin and gumbo fix. My friends tell me that I do passing well on Cajun jokes.

Thibodeaux, he get hisself a job on de State Police, ohyehh! He get dat Smokey hat, a big police car wit de bubble gum machine and all dat stuff. Wan day he come across I-10 east of Lake Charles and all de traffic move real slow like. He go to de right on de shoulder and pass some, den to de left in de median and pass more and finally he find a car up front dat going real slow and holding up everyt'ing. He turn on de bubble gum machine and dat big sireen. De car pull over and stop an' when Tib walk up to de car he see dat it is Mrs. Richard, who was his tird grade teacher. He say on her, "Hello, Mrs. Richard, is everyting ok wit you car? It's not broke or somepin lak dat, no?"

Mrs. Richard, she smile real big and say, "Oh, my, you are Maurice Thibodeaux and I do remember you from de tird grade! How is you Momma and Daddy and your family? An' no, Maurice, nutting is wrong wit my car. It is drive real good."

Tib say, "Oh my family is all good and tank you for asking. I will told them you axe about dem. But if you car is ok, den how come you are driving so slow on dis big interstate road, hunhhh?"

Mrs. Richard den say, "Why, Maurice, I just drive at de speed limit! You don't see dem big blue signs dat say "10"?"

Tib, he sort of sigh, and den he say, "OOyeeah, am I glad I got you stop before you turn onto de 210 bypass!!"
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.