Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
New to MF Pro /Options!
Planning to obtain the 6 Buy Now suggestions early this week. I found the Strategy Guide very helpful and made notes. Reading the Principles and North Star strategy made me feel better about the decision to go Pro. I have only tip toed into stock trading on my own, never having used options. Thinking of the North Star I wonder if there should be 7 stocks in the buy now category since there are 7 bright stars in the Big Dipper( Ursa Major)! The big dipper is somewhat ironic too since I am feeling as if I am dipping into personal finance ( especially options) without much formal education. Thanks in advance for your comments and advice.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.