No. of Recommendations: 76
Hello to all,

This is Bill's wife Linda. Not sure if I should be posting this here but here goes... I want to say sorry for not being able to keep you all updated on Bill. For those who may have Bill's cell phone number you are more then welcome to call and leave a message, for I am checking his phone and trying to get back to everyone as soon as I can. We had a few rough times the last few days but have made it past them (thanks to the help of the support you all have given us). Like one of you have said Bill has been moved to his own room now and is doing well and looks like he will be coming home in a few days. I would like to thank all of you for all the support you have given Bill through this process it has been the most help anyone could give. so THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Linda
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.